See-thru bowl filter allows for visual monitoring of the fuel flow. For use with common fuels including regular and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, and related additives including methyl, ethyl, and isopropyl alcohol. Compatible with biodiesel blends up to 20%.
Features & Benefits
- For removing microscopic particles (10 micron) of rust, sand, dirt, scale, and lint
- Allows working pressures of 150 psi and flows of 5 gpm (gravity fed) at 24” head.
- Bowl is equipped with a simple sediment drain valve
- Zinc die cast top cap
- Alcohol-resistant polymer bowl
- Replacement elements and bowls available
- 1” inlet and outlet